it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.
Hiked it back to the ATL for some trick or treating. It was a groovy giddy up and poor Sam still didn't know what he wanted to dress up as. As the night went on people were donating items for him. Thanks uncle Scott for the mask....now I wish I had a picture!
Saying Goodbyes
With much sadness we said our last goodbyes to Kevin's mom, Chris, October 16th. We love you always Grandma Floody.
Welcome to the beach where there are NO pumpkin patches!
In search of getting pumpkins we finally found a little stand by the harbor. No patches of pumpkins....just a small stand near the water with dolphins! Go figure :)
Yes...Louie...you must go down the slide!
It's "spankin" time
getting ready for Halloween....my scary face!
Sorry Daddy!
Anderson learning to play ping pong and poor Daddy's finger got "ponged"
Anderson's turn to make dinner!
putting the nuggets around the tray makes them even more yummy mommy!
This is the park and entrance to where Anderson goes to school. I LOVE these trees.
Sam
After many years of begging his mom to play football she finally gave in and guess who is now the quarterback for the Seahawks!! BUT poor Sam sprained his thumb last night so the football career is now on hold.
My lucky star!
Shelly's ulitimate "great" hair day :)
The Russell/Shepard Beach House
Happy Birthday Kim!! We went all out and got you this beach house for your birthday! Comes complete with view of the ocean, a lovely port-a-potty (to the left but not pictured) and lots of sand and a hot tub somewhere near by! Enjoy....
Preview of Shelly's Christmas Card Photo :)
Owen, Lucy, and poor Charlie
Hurricane Gweeto?? What is the name of this hurricane that is coming?? Ahhh...can't remember!!
Everyone was watching the waves on Sunday morning holding their breaths that the waves would not reach the dunes or the walkways! Ahhh....and breathe because all was well and nothing was damaged.
The entire beach is underwater from the surf
August 18
First day of school. Hannah's first day of Middle School and Anderson's first day of Montessori School and Sam is an official third grader!
Trying on Big Brother Sam's gear!
I'm stuck moma!
Anderson trying on Sam's football helmet. Anderson happens to have a bigger head than Sam!
Wet Dog Louie
Can't you just hear Louie thinking....I hate it when the kids put me in the water!
Beach Boys Go Surfing
What a great way to start the day. Got to do everything that Sam does including boarding.
Ahhh ooooo cool picture Hannah!
Fourth of July with the Lambs
Yep....did not get the family picture taken this year....could not get all the Lamb's in one spot at one time. I do have burned in my mind Karen walking out of the ocean with seaweed all over her! Now that WAS a picture!
Louie
I had to post this picture for my benefit to remind me of how cute this dog really is because lately he has been bringing out the worst of me with his BAD habits! I do love you I do....I do?
Sam my Man
Sweet Hannah
Meet Cabana Boy Extradonaire....better known around Rosemary as "Fast Eddie"
Sam and Jordan
Bestest Buddies!! I can hear Jordan saying "Sa-a-a-am" now :)
Jordan, Pam, Peyton
A visit from our old Fox neighbors...and best friends!! Ahhhh we miss having you across the street! Thanks for coming to visit!! I am sure Peyton snuck some kind of sea creature home in his pocket :)
Three years ago Little "A" was born!
Happy Birthday Anderson! You have been so much fun to watch grow up. Look at your dark hair! And those LIPS!!
July 8th....Anderson's 3rd Birthday
Time to party.....get the music going Daddy!
Before I put my face in my cake
I don't know how this tradition got started but face first is the way to eat your birthday cake here at our house :) Ah hum...Kevin!
Always a good birthday when there is cake on your face!
Happy Birthday little "A"
Hannah Graduates!
Grabbing that diploma!
Hannah's Fifth Grade Graduation
YOU ARE ON THE BLOG!!!
It's official...you are on here!! Even though you hate the picture! Whatever.....
Starbuck Vanilla Latte.....known as Nilla!
Had to post the new edition to the Russell/Shepard family! She is CUTE!
The 'Karen" look :)
LOOK! Louie got out!
I know you are going to KILL me for this one....I had to do it anyway!! I love it!
Thanks Karen for the kite!!
The Grizzims
Miss you Scott, Cami, Emily, and Cameron
The Ferriera's
What a great week with the F's :) Now hurry up and move down here!
Easter Pictures....I know....a bit late...but here they are.
My parents have a pond with ducks so Anderson was trying to give back the eggs to the ducks...."Here duck...I found your eggs."
Sam is an official "8" year old!
Happy Birthday SAM!
The New UCF office
Thanks for calling United Capital.....this is Anderson.....Daddy is at the beach :)
Ahhhhhh......love the Starbucks!
Big Sam and little "a"
Sam started playing for the Walton Co. "Rattlers".....and of course Anderson stays as close as possible to Sam until we drag him off the field.
March 12
Shellllyyyyy........It's a good beach day!!
Downtown Rosemary
Taking *more* pictures MOM!! I can't help it....you are too cute!
Oooooo.........the sunset!!
This is for Laurie....Happy Birthday!
Hanging out with mom!
I'm just being cute
Monday morning......the day of starting the new school down here.
We have officially moved......and feeling a bit upside down :)
Anderson after his beach party at school. He is actually asleep here with his glasses on.
It actually snowed in GA!!
This is Anderson's first snow! He had no idea what it was which was so fun. He kept touching it and then saying OUCH it's cold!!
Snowballs........now they are saved in our freezer!!
LOVE my hat!!
After cake picture.........this is all Kevin's idea of course!
Hannah's before cake picture
January 13th, 2008
Sam and Kevin get baptized
Kevin and Ted.....thanks sooo much Ted for driving all the way from Alabama just in time to baptize Kevin and Sam!!
Sam getting baptized by Ted......the picture is blurry...but I love it.....Kevin got to stay and watch Sam be baptized
Way to go babe!!
January 9th, 2008
Hannah is officially an 11 year old!!
BIG CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!
eating "sketti" at my big sister's party
Sam, Hannah and Abby
Grandma and Papa K.
Hannah and Anderson
Good times ......saying goodbye to 2007!
Rosemary Beach
Going
Going
Gone....The END....Last sunset of 2007
Nothing better than a blankey and a thumb
Sam and Lucy
My men!!
Sweet kisses on the beach
Princess Teddie
Sam and Chapman or as Anderson calls him....Chap....Man
This is Judson after being pulled out of Hannah's and Lauren's tunnel feet first!! You are such a trooper Judson!
Hannah and Lauren spent the entire day digging in the sand to make this enormous tunnel!! It was a success....and poor Judson got stuck in it!!
Kevin and Ted....finishing the tunneling process.
Daddeeeeeeee......what are you doing??
Ted...the destroyer of all tunnels
Hanging out with Shelly
My Sam.....I love you buddy!
Lauren and Cheryl
Cheryl and Princess Teddie
How much water CAN a diaper really hold??
Our good friend Cheryl......we love ya!!
Pat and Shelly's famous chicken chili....yum!
My sweet Hannah who will be 11 this week!! You are growing up sooo much Hannah!
Sweet siblings Lucy and Owen
How did you get so cute Anderson?
Hey mommy.....look what Mr. David taught me
Shelly...........your choking me :) I love you too!
Pat or LT? The Settler of Catan?? What??
Shellllllllllllyyyyyy and Cheryl
Nerds...Nords...Nerts...whatever the game is....Shelly is the queen of it!!
The girls...Hannah, Lauren, and Lucy
The kiddos hanging in the pool
Look Charlie......who is that?
It's David.......our favorite play pal who happens to be a grown up :)
O Charlie........you ARE cute!!!
Best Buddies
Anderson and Charlie
I love this picture.....mmmm....just love this little guy of mine
If you could only feel how cold the water is!!!
Time for the beach
Charlie and Anderson chillin in the pool
Christmas 2007
Anderson got the coolest car garage where the cars fly down this ramp at 1,000 miles per hour! It came in a big box full of little tiny millions of pieces!! Yeah for Daddy's that love putting toys together.....right Kev?
Hannah......just about wearing and using all her presents at once! Go Hannah!
Sam asked Santa for a drum set .....Santa thought it would be best for a practice set first ......till he finds the beat and till we find a basement somewhere :)
Anderson is AWAKE!!! Time to eat breakfast which hey it's Christmas so let's eat all the Reese cups first!
Hannah and Sam opening their stockings ......but could NOT open the Santa presents just yet.....had to wait until Anderson woke up which he can sleep in till 10:00! Pure torture!!!
Me and Kristen.....the *older* sister :)
The "BIG" kids and Louie :)
Grandma K. and Cameron
The two "babies" of the family
This is our sweet little niece Cameron. Sooooo sweet and just calm.....mmm...gotta love her!
Papa K., Sam, Hannah, Abby
Thanksgiving Day at Rosemary
Whacha want for Christmas??
Found it........want some?
Happy Thanksgiving!
Where's the food??
Anderson
i swear....Anderson cannot possibly get any cuter...he disappears for a bit and then comes running into the room like this lauging....Mr. Potatoe Head is so proud!!
REALLY bored on the ride back to Atlanta!! wow...pretty flexible there Anderson...
Emily, Hannah, Sam ( I think he wore his mask a total of five seconds) and Cameron who slowly unraveled as the night went on :)
Molly the witch and Louie the spider!
Spider Louie
Oh yes we did dress up our dog :)
Anderson??
OK...so it is our homemade costume but perfect for "a' because he loves to peek around the corner and yell "BOO" ...thus the idea of making him dress as a ghost!
Halloween 07
Painting in my diaper! What a good day!
Corn maze - turns out it is four miles long!
So tired daddy....shoulders...up up up!! Ahhh...much better!
My battery is dying....Hurry up and smile!
Time for Uncle Shucks corn maze....not at night ...and not the haunted one though...we have learned our lesson well.
moma....."cheese"
Where are the boys?
Ahhhh......haaaaaaaaa.....found you!!
Louie and Anderson on the lookout for squirrels!
One more beach picture
The end..... Happy birthday Dad F. Hope you had a great one!
Aunt Robeeennn.....our favorite!!
"Louie"
I still cannot believe we got a dog! We named him Louie but "Chew-baca" may have been more appropriate! Two pairs of shoes down and many more to go.....oh Louie!!
Last night of summer
I'll stop with all the beach pictures ....I could post thousands ...thanks to all our friends who came to visit us and kept us company....it was a great summer and we were so sad to leave... One of these days we just may not leave.
Hannah and Anderson
I came downstairs to find Anderson and Hannah sleeping....awww.....that was a good day at the beach!
One way to clean a diaper!
Anderson's favorite pool toy....the hose!
Heather and Billy the Kid
Billy....our 4th child :) You took Sam where???
Emily and Hannah
These two are inseperable.....I said inseperable!! That means you canNOT move Cami and Scott!
Emily's 10th birthday
Monkey cupcakes.......so impressed Cami!
The Grissom's .....minus Scott :)
The Martin's
Remember how hot it REALLY was.....Ellen should I post the picture of you rolling down the hill? Still laughing!
The Lamb Family
Good times with the Lambs....Karen...I think you hold the record for visiting Rosemary the most :)
Rub a Dub
Anderson played in his "pool" at the beach for hours.....what a way to spend the summer!
I wish I could just *freeze* time and keep him this little forever!
Little 'a'
thanks Big uncle Kevin for the pictures
Who is the tannest one of the three? Anderson hogged all the rays from Sam! Where he got olive colored skin and the ability to tan so much is a mystery :)
It's a party....whoo hooooo!!!
Anderson's 2nd birthday
I can't believe my baby is 2 already! I love this age.....now let's celebrate with a banana split from the Sugar Shak!
4th of July
The kids got to decorate their bikes...Anderson got to decorate his stroller and we are off to be in the parade with about a thousand other people :)
Sunset
This is my favorite time of day ...sunset...so peaceful and just quiet
Sarah and Anderson
This is one of my favorite pictures ever....Anderson's first kiss and I got a picture of it!!
Ok....so we all got hooked on body boarding! Surf's uppppp......
summer o7
Will have to back up a little and start with our summer at the Beach ...Question of the day...."is the house done yet"?? After three years.......um...I think so :)
Look what I found!!!
Heather's bad day :)
Ok Heather.......this one is up per your request :)
"louie" and Anderson
These two are best buddies....so cute to watch them together! Louie just follows Anderson around everywhere whether Anderson wants him to or not :)